Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions form part of the sales agreement.
- From the time of purchase, customers have 7 days to cancel their order and receive a full refund. After this time, the following cancellation fees may apply:
- 50% if stock has been ordered
- 100% if the order has been completed or is very near to completion.
- Imagine will not commence production on an order until payment has been received.
- Should any work commence on an order prior to payment being received, a penalty charge will be applied if the order is subsequently cancelled.
- Proof reading is the responsibility of the customer and any errors overlooked during this process will also be deemed to be the responsibility of the customer. Therefore, once proofs have been agreed, any further amendments that are requested may be subject to additional charges for the customer.
- At the time of order, the delivery dates agreed are provisional and may be subject to change (although Imagine agree to do their utmost to meet any agreement that they give).
For orders that are required for the wedding day (i.e table plan, order of service etc)., we accept a responsibility of ensuring that these items are dispatched to allow enough time for arrival before the wedding date)
- The customer agrees that Imagine cannot be held responsible for delays caused by third party couriers or Royal Mail.
(Customers do have the option of purchasing consequential loss insurance for their packages but this is at an additional cost and has to be specifically requested.)
- The customer accepts that the nature of many of Imagine’s products is handmade and therefore subject to small variations.
- Due to the handmade nature of Imagine's products, we reserve the right to subsitute materlais to those of another supplier. Imagine agrees that the replacement products will not be of a lesser quality.
- Imagine agrees to replace any faulty products that are reported within 4 days of receipt by the customer. Faults do not include errors that have been overlooked by the customer during the proof reading process.
- Imagine reserve the right not to accept an order placed by a customer. Should this occasion arise, Imagine agree that a full refund and explanation will be given.
- Payment must be made at the time the order is placed.
- Imagine may not increase the price of an order once it has been placed.
- Imagine will not commence any work on an order until the proofs have been agreed.
- Imagine accept no responsibility for delays caused by customers.
- From time to time, there may be a need for Imagine to substitute products. Imagine agrees that no product will be substituted for one of lesser quality. Where there is a significant difference, Imagine will approve the replacement with the customer prior to commencing any work.